Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What I think I am worth vs. What He thinks I am worth

I just read this blog that made me think about how much God loves me and my worth to him. I can't even begin to comprehend that God loves and values me so much that he allowed the ultimate sacrifice of His Son so that I would be able to live with Him forever. This goes with part of a song that I have heard. " I am worth something to the King." Don't ever let someone tell you, you are worthless. Reminder yourself ever day that you are worth some thing to the King.



Matt 10:29-31 (nlt)

29 What is the price of two sparrows—one copper coin[? But not a single sparrow can fall to the ground without your Father knowing it. 30 And the very hairs on your head are all numbered. 31 So don’t be afraid; you are more valuable to God than a whole flock of sparrows.

Romans 5:7-8 (TM)

We can understand someone dying for a person worth dying for, and we can understand how someone good and noble could inspire us to selfless sacrifice. But God put his love on the line for us by offering his Son in sacrificial death while we were of no use whatever to him.

No comments: