Thursday, May 22, 2008

Getting out Of My Comfort Zone

Last night Kevin taught on our Fuel for God and that this type of fuel is getting out of the comfort zone. Man, am I a person that really likes my comfort zone. When Kevin made the comment about remaining in our comfort zone is us being selfish, I was really convicted. I know at times I can be very selfish, but I dont want to be that way any more. God really showed me last night that He has more for my life than just this. I have to allow him to remove me from my comfort zone and do his will. It is more evident that God wants me to share the message with females about how much God loves them and that we need not focus on the physical or relationshups but rather focus on Him. As I have shared before about the vision God has given me I am now seeing that doors are slowly opening. I was talking to a friend just the other day about this and asking them to pray for me and I realized that I needed to seek more prayer and really ask God to open doors. I do feel that God is taking me out of my comfort zone and moving me to an area of ministry that is so not who I think I am. But isnt ministry doing what we never thought we could do. I have been challenged to allow God to take me out of my comfortzone. I challenge those that read this ask God to remove or take you out of your comfort zone. In the end it will be a Blessing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! I needed that challenge this morning.

Anonymous said...

jenny!!!!!! i need your address..i just read your my kids blog and laughed so hard..chelsey,"peaches???you have peaches? yum!" me snd ksley were so over that..