Sunday, May 25, 2008

Breeze On My Face

As I sit here writing the blog before this one there was a nice breeze that was blowing and I couldnt help but to the think and acknowledge that God is right here with me reading my blog over my shoulder. I am so grateful to serve a God that says He will never leave me now forsake me. Praise God that he is in control of every situation whether good or bad. Thank God for this day.

I pray for the men and women who are serving our country whether they are here in the United Sates or some where over seas. Thank you all you do. I pray that God will keep you safe and bring you home to your family. There are not enough words to express how grateful I am to you that serve for defending this country and our (my) freedom. God bless and may he keep you safe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i always enjoy the thoughts .... thanks