Monday, April 28, 2008

Rainbows

Today as it rained I thought how awesome it would be to see a rainbow. A little after 7pm I was turning down the street to go home and I saw a rainbow. At that time I was reminded of all the promises God has made and just how awesome God is. The one main promise that I was reminded of is the promise of his return. What an awesome day that will be. I look forward to the day that I stand before God and hear "well done good and faithful servant." I hope that those of you reading this will be able to hear the same thing. Are you aware of the promises of God? Are you ready to face the creator of this world or are you afraid of what will be said to you in return?Or maybe you are ashamed of what you will be asked about the disbelief in your life? I can tell you how to not be afraid of that day. The God of this Universe wants to spend eternity with you. He loves you so much that he allowed his son to pay our pentalty.

No comments: