Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Pope is visiting.

So, this morning as I am getting dressed I turn on the news to see what the weather is going to be like since it is so different every day almost. The news reporter started talking about the visit of the Pope and how it is his first ever trip to the U.S., then it switched over to another reporter and she called him holy father. The only Holy Father that I know is God himself not some Pope Benedict (I think is his name). I know that there are people in this world that do not believe the same as I do and probably dont even believe; I fear for them one day. There is a Holy Father and he is in Heaven waiting and preparing a place for his children. There are so many people in the united stated that are so excited about the pope being here for a visit, I pose this question to myself; " Am I as excited about the return of Jesus". I pray that I am more excited because the return of Christ means so much more than just a simple visit from the pope. This really encourages me to witness more to people that I come in contact with. There is a lost world out there and if I (we) dont share the gospel with them then hell will become a very real place to them one day. If you are reading this and you are not sure of your salvation and who your Holy Father is, please post a comment and ask me some questions I would love to share how much God loves you. Have a great day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jenn that is really good! Lastt week I started a series I am calling Lost! Like the show, and I am preaching through places of scripture where Jesus talk about people or things that are so called"Lost". It has been awesome. Three people last night made decisions for me to pray for them, but not salvation yet... I did get to deal with a guy this past weekend and led him to the Lord Sunday during the 11am service! So awesome! Great bl;og.. many people are so caught up in religion they are decieved into thinking what they are doing is rght! Guess what, we have a mosk being built in lake city!