Monday, April 28, 2008

National Day of Prayer

May the 1st is the National day of prayer. I have told several people that I would like to get a group together to meet up at StarBucks on Roosevelt and pray together. I figured since everyone likes coffee it would be a great place to meet and pray together. Here are some thing that I am and will be praying for. Please be in prayer with me about these topics and concerns. Thank you.

Our Nation
The men and women serving our country in Irag and other places
The elections coming up in November
The Economy (rising prices)
Schools (particular students where I teach)
God's vision on Image lesson (don have a particular name for it yet)
Our Youth PLBC
Youth Camp
Children's Camp
Lost Friends and Family

I plan on being there around 7:30pm looking forward to a great prayer time together.

No comments: