Thursday, April 10, 2008

Host Home

I was a little nervous being a host home for our missionaries that we coming into town. I wasnt sure how well we would get along and exactly what I needed to do for them. Thursday a week ago is when they came into town. I met them at the church and then Robbie, Kyle, Ben and Ching (I think is how you spell his name) went back to my house for dinner, nothing special just pizza. The night ended fairly early because they were tired. As the time progressed with them being in town I realized on Sunday that I really hadnt spent that much time with them or taken the time to get to know them. I told Saralee on Sunday evening how awesome God is that he one allowed me to open my home for them to stay in and two that he brought people from half way around the world that ministered to me, arent I the one that should be going to ministering to them was my thought. So, after church I really got to see alot of their individual personalities. Filipino rednecks is what I called it. It was so funny, I am still laughing about it. It was an experience I will never forget and friends I will never loose contact with. God works in awesome ways. I was sad to see them leave on Tuesday but I look forward to talking with them and hearing what God is doing in and through them. Adoration is you read this God bless you. may he keep you safe in all you do forhim. It was an honor to meet you. Mel and Shen thanks for being my roommates for a few days, I miss you already. Saralee, never thought I would be praying about missions but I am starting to pray about where and what God wants me to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have a present for you from mel & Shen!