Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Need Some Time!

The past week has really been some what stressful and depressing. ( I wont go in to details about the depressing part). Work has become overwhelming again, I don't feel as though I can get caught up on paper work and I keep getting more to do. Today when I got up I kept telling myself that I would take what teacher call a mental health day which in other terms is a day off. I was going to use this so that I could get some paper work done and then as I was driving to school I thought I just really needed to spend some time with just myself and God and go sit on the beach. When I got to work I started talking to my favorite neighbor (Jenny Lomax) and really was feeling like I needed to take Friday. Then there was an announcement about the PSAT (praise God for) and I found out that I did not have to proctor or cover a class. So, I have hid myself in a room and took care of a lot of paper work. Yeah! I am excited can you tell. Then every thing else started falling into place. My principal responded to an email that I sent about being able to go to a workshop and the school is going to pay for it, double yeah. Then I got some information about and off campus masters program. See, I have been wanting to get my masters in Ed Leadership but was trying to figure out how I was going to pay for it and how I would find the time to do all the work. Well, the program is for two years here at EW and it meets once a week. I would have to pay $109 verses $439 a credit hour and one class is 3 credits. Huge difference. God is truly showing me that he is in control and will provide the path that he wants me to take. I can but yet my little brain can't comprehend the hugeness of God. He has taken care of my problems and provided all that I need. Praise the Lord. The is light at the end of the career tunnel for me again. I wont be taking Friday off now but I am still needing to spend that one on one time with God, no distractions, no cell phones, nothing but myself and God. Maybe I will go for a long drive over the weekend.

God is awesome!

No comments: