Friday, October 17, 2008

God is Good!

After being frustrated for a few days about a situation I finally said ok, I am going to give it to God and let it go. I truly have the faith in knowing that God is in control of every situation that crosses my path. God has placed before me situation that before I thought there is no way I can get out of this, I am going to fail, I am going to be hurt, and many other thoughts. This last situation was no different I knew that eventually I would be hurt and would be faced with so many other after affects. I am not stressed out about the situation I know God is in control and He will give me the guidance, peace, and assurance as to what to do next. Yesterday I was reading Psalms 139 which I read quit often and it really spoke to me. There is not a place I can go and God not be right there with me. Even in the strangest of situations. I was encouraged as well as in awe at just how awesome God is. There are not enough words in my vocabulary to express who God is or what He means to me and what all he has done for me. Just know this He is the creator of the universe, King of Kings and Lord of Lords, merciful, savior, counselor, Prince of Peace, All Knowing, All powerful, Loving, gracious, and the list goes on and on.

In a situation that you think is not good or that you cant handle. Allow God to take control, rest in him knowing that His will is what is best for your life. I know a hard thing to do but yet the best situation. Read Psalms 139 it will be encouraging to you.

No comments: