Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Stepping out of the Box

Monday evening a student (from EW) called me and needed to talk about a situation and was asking my advise. I don't know if what I said was the best thing but I think it is her only option. Before the conversation ended I told her that she needed to go to church. funny thing she says that she was thinking about that earlier, but she was afraid that if she went to church every one would stare at her like there was some thing wrong. So, that opened the door for me to tell her that she could come to PL and I would be there and that no one would treat her differently. She then said that she needed to go buy some clothes because she didn't have church clothes, I was happy to explain that we are not that type of church. She so called yesterday and explained that things were looking better and that her cousin even asked to go to church with her, I said more the merrier. I pray that they all show up for church tonight and God just moves in a way that they cant help but to respond. I expect God to do something tonight.

Step out of your box and let God work.

No comments: