Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bible Study at School

Well, I am doing my first Bible study on Thursday here at Ed White. I must say I am very nervous. I have taught before so this shouldnt be hard and I shouldnt be nervous but I am and it is. I am not sure yet what I am going to study for this I know God will give me something to study and discuss. I think the biggest concern is that I only have about 10 minutes to go over some thing. I know God will see me through because He will bring the word. The hardest thing for me is to find some thing to discuss but I know God will reveal himself and give me a verse or more to carry the discussion.

This morning was the first get together of the year and there were two students with three adults.(Not a very good teacher student ratio) I pray that God would double this number for thursday and by the end of the year He has made us move into Houston Hall or even the auditorium because there are so many students showing up. Please pray for me and the group that it will just reflex God's image and over flow into the rest of the school.

We are also starting Fellowship of Christian Athletes. There were twelve students last night that showed up and I pray that they would double as well. I know God is going to do great things at EW this year, I am looking forward to seeing it and hopefully being a part of it.

1 comment:

Saying Grace said...

Wow! That's great! The word will get around and more students will continue to show up. I'm proud of you for your stand at EW. It WILL make a difference! I'm praying for you.