Thursday, August 7, 2008

Awesome Week at Camp and a Great Ending

As we pulled into the parking lot of church I was so glad to be home but yet wanted a few more days at camp. I walked back over to the van to clean it out and Bro. Jace walked up to me and asked if I heard about my sister. I got a little strange feeling but then thought if it was bad my family would have called me. So he she didnt even call you, no my sister hadnt called me and I hadnt really talked to her except to call and ask her to bring me my vehicle. Normally I leave my car at the church but for some reason she insisted that she come and pick it up so she did. Ok so back to the story. Jace begins to explain that he saw her name on the decision card from sunday and said either she got saved or she made a profession of faith. I was so excited either way. So I got my stuff and put it in the car and off we went. I was talking about things that happened at camp and then she begins to explain how awesome Tony Nolan was. She told me that she went forward and at first was doing a rededication but when Tommy Mallard grabbed her hand and said know for sure she knew she didnt know for sure and so she said she wanted to know for sure and nailed it down that day. You see I have known for a while that my sister had been doubting because of conversations and so I just really prayed that God would reveal to her where she stood with him. My prayers have been answered. I know there are several people out there that are praying for friends and family to get saved and I am praying for them as well and I pray that I will one day be able to rejoice with you the way others rejoiced with me about my sister. She called me this morning and told me that she was getting baptized the first sunday in September.

God I am so amazed at how you work in so many areas. Thank you for answering my prayers about saving my sister as well as answering our prayers about camp. Thank you!

More to come about camp.

No comments: