Saturday, August 23, 2008

Going Through the Storm!

Well, the storm as passed, thank God, because the last three days have been very boring and frustrating. Wednesday evening I started thinking about the message from Camp "Would I follow Jesus into a storm" during this message there were points to how we should repsond while being in the storm. Even though this was not a personal storm I still feel that I failed miserably. I have really been praying that the messages from camp would come to mind often and I guess this was God's way of saying Jenny here in one message that I want you to remember because you are going to follow me into a storm and you need to be ready. Well, I hope after this I will be a little more prepared. I have no idea what or when the storm is coming in in what form but I will trust that God is in control and knows what he is doing with my life. After all it is not my life anyways.

No comments: