Friday, July 18, 2008

What is the right thing to do?

OK, sorry to those who read this but I need to vent. I have recent caught someone cheating. A very close friend almost like family is dating this guy and I caught him cheating, hard core evidence of him and the girl. I dont understand how people cheat whether it be a man or a women married or dating. I just dont get it. If you you dont want to be with that person then break up with them or tell them you want a divorce (which I dont agree with) it is better than cheating and many people getting hurt in the process of cheating. My heart is breaking for my friend because I dont know what to do. I have thought about just telling her but I cant break her heart like that, then I thought about confronting him but there is not telling what he will do in return. I pray that his conscience gets the best of him but I dont think that people who cheat have a conscience. I am so flustered and frustrated that I cant think straight. I have had mean thoughts about this person and I know it is wrong, I just hope and pray that in the end my friend will wise up to his cheating and move on, and that he will get what he deserves. (Wrong thought, I dont know but there needs to be some sort of punishment). Do people who are lost have a conscience and if so how do you get them to see the wrong. I am reminded or the message from this past sunday "Painting a Picture of Chirst" in this situation how do I paint a picture of Christ? I pray that God will guide me and I pray for my friend that when this comes out she will know that she does not deserve to be treated like this. No one deserves to be cheating on.

God help me to better understand why I saw this today and what I am suppose to do with this information. Any kind of input would be greatly appreciated. I trust God that you are in control and this is happening for a reason, please help myself and my friend to understand a little better why.

No comments: