Monday, June 21, 2010

Letting Go

I never thought I would ever say goodbye but I am feeling more and more like this is what I have to do. I know this is not what I want but at the same time it fits. I deserve more! Please do not take that statement as me being conceited but I deserve someone that will be there for me and want to spend time with me. You say "I love you" but the actions do not back up what you say. Maybe this is convenient for both of us, or maybe you know that no matter what I will always be there for you. Well, to a point that is true, I would be there for you no matter what and with no strings attached. I know how I feel about you and when I say " I love you" I mean with ounce of my being and unconditionally. I do believe that you are better than what people have ever said about you. You have a heart like no other but for some reason it has become hard and cold and you keep people at a distance. Maybe I should say when you are ready to be loved the way you deserve to be loved and can love completely in return then I will be there. I would say that I would wait for you forever because I have waited for you for quit some time now but I cant, I just don't think this is what is suppose to happen. I know you are probably wondering why I am saying all of this and that you would be the one to walk away from me but it is time I let you go completely. I know you will probably not be hurt from this but I will be. It will take time but eventually I will get past this. I hope one day you will look back a realize what we could have been and how good things could have been. There will be things that I do that I will think of you and when that happens I hope that I come to your mind. I hope that you will miss me as much as I will miss you. I hope that there will be some remorse in you about how all of this has turned out. I don't want to let go but I know I have to do this because I can't hold on forever to something that will not be there completely. I don't think it will be there completely for you with any one ever.

You know that I have and would always love you unconditionally and would make you happy.

I LOVE YOU FOREVER!
GOODBYE!

No comments: